Friday, May 2, 2014

High Five for Friday


Hi All! Hope you have had a good week. This week has been a good one for me, even though it has been busy finishing up end of semester projects. Today I should finish my last paper and then I only have one more presentation to give and one more test to take next week. I'm excited to switch gears a little and focus on work. Without further ado, my top things for this week are...


1. I joined a yoga studio in town about a month ago and I'm loving it! The studio is on Main St., so I can walk there in about 3 minutes. It's hot yoga, which means the room is heated and humidified. I love that every time I walk in that room it feels like a summer day in Florida.


2. Tuesday I got a surprise in the mail from my Mema and G-pa! They got Mike and I a subscription to Food Network Magazine for our anniversary and two magazines showed up in our mailbox. I can't wait to try out some new recipes!


3. Last weekend Mike and I both ordered a new pair of boots to have for work. They arrived on Wednesday and we can't wait to try them out.


4. Every Thursday Mike brings in cookies that I baked for his class. This was the last week of regular classes, and so these cookies were the last batch until next year. I knew these particular cookies were going to be time consuming, so I asked Mike to help me out on these. Oh my, these Twix cookies are SO good!!!! Ours didn't turn out to be the prettiest, but I don't even mind because that's how good they are.


5. Tomorrow is my first day of work...wish me luck!!!

I wish you all a happy High Five for Friday and an awesome weekend. It's snowed twice here this week (just a little bit), so if you're reading from somewhere that Spring has actually arrived please soak up some warmth for me. Love you all!

No comments :

Post a Comment