Monday, February 16, 2015

Weekend Update

This weekend was such a fun and relaxing one!

We started off Valentine's Day with homemade cinnamon buns! Of course I had to made pink frosting and use sprinkles for the occasion.
 We stopped by the grocery store and the Girl Scouts were out front. The shortbread cookies are my favorite!!!
Saturday was beautiful with highs in the 60's, so Mike and I enjoyed a picnic lunch at the park!

 Yummy strawberries always make me happy!
 Sunday was a really good church service. So happy to finally be going to church regularly again.

I made homemade chicken n dumplings for dinner on Sunday. It was a pretty cold and dreary day, so a warm comfort food was much needed.

Hope you had a nice weekend as well! I'm looking forward to seeing what this week will bring.

No comments :

Post a Comment