Friday, September 4, 2015

Yay Friday!

Boy have I been looking forward to today! Yay for three day weekends! This week has been a slow/fast one. Where the days seem to take forever, but somehow the week has gone by quickly. Below are some of the highlights of the week!

1. We've had a lot of yummy meals this week!
Recipes
Chili - Just follow the directions on the back of the Chili Seasoning packet
Taco Salad
Cream Chicken Orzo

2. I got a package from my lovely mother-in-law with this awesome coloring book inside. Can't wait to snuggle in bed and watch a movie while coloring!

3. Mike and I started the Couch to 5K program this week. If you haven't heard of it, it's a walking/jogging/running regime that supposed to take you from a couch potato to being able to run a 5K in eight weeks. As motivation, Mike and I signed up for a 5K in October called the bRUNch run and I'm actually pretty excited about it!

4. We have some fun Fall activities planned for this weekend that I'm pretty pumped about! Hopefully, I'll have a post up next week to fill you in on what we did.

Hope you have a great Labor Day weekend!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment