Thursday, August 20, 2015

Yay Friday!



Hello! I’m checking in to say YAY for Friday!! 

Last weekend our friends David and Katie showed us around Crested Butte. It is SOOO beautiful there, I couldn’t get over it. We had a great time camping, hiking, walking around town, and definitely eating!

Monday a package arrived from my mom and dad filled with tons of goodies!!! I was so excited! They always send the most thoughtful things. Thanks Mom and Dad! Love you!

I’m attempting to get back into some sort of workout routine. I’ve done at least a thirty minute workout every day this week. I’m hoping this becomes a habit.

The crochet project I’ve been working on since February is really coming together. It’s still got a ways to go, but I’m starting on the final stages. I’m really enjoying all the colors! 

Helper Cats!
 
Today Mike and I are off to Estes Park after work to see Shane and Lindsey! They flew in for a wedding so we decided to take advantage of their nearness! Mike and I haven’t been to Estes Park yet, so we’re looking forward to seeing a new area and are stopping by Rocky Mountain National Park too!

Hope you have a great weekend!!

No comments :

Post a Comment