Friday, August 28, 2015

Yay Friday!

Hi!! It's Friday again and I have lots to be thankful for!

1. Mike and I had a great weekend with Shane and Lindsey in Estes Park! We went into Rocky Mountain National Park and got to see lots of beautiful views and some pretty cool animals too.

2. Mike started his last semester of school, so this is his last picture of his first day of class. These two years are just flying by!

3. Wednesday night and Thursday night Mike and I enjoyed dinner with friends. It's always nice to relax, eat, and spend time together.

4. I'm starting back to work at the state park this weekend. It's just on a temporary basis, but I think it should be fun!

Hope you have a great weekend! I've been working on doing more posts, but just haven't gotten them completed yet. Hopefully they will be ready soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment