Friday, July 18, 2014

It's Friday!

Hello and happy Friday! I ended up with three days off this week, one of which was actually the same day as Mike, so this has been a good week for me! Here are some of the highlights...

1. Mike and I went on a little camping adventure Monday evening. We camped at the park we work at and had a lot of fun, despite a couple rain storms.

2. Tuesday we tried fishing for some trout, no bites but we still enjoyed it.

3. We got a package from my parents this week. I love getting surprises in the mail!

Extra: Halo enjoyed it too!

4. Wednesday night our friends Jim and Lindsay invited us over to eat tacos and we had a fun night hanging out and eating.

5. I only have to work three days this week and then I have two days off with Mike...can't wait!!


This post is a link with Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday. Hope you all have a great weekend!


No comments :

Post a Comment