Friday, June 27, 2014

TGIF!

Hello! It's Friday again so it's time for another link up with Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday. I had to actually narrow down my list this week, there were so many little things that made my week great!

1. I went to a farmer's market last weekend and got some fruit and this pretty little succulent.

2. Mike and I went for an evening hike on Tuesday. We brought a little picnic dinner with us and it was really nice!

3. A stray cat in our neighborhood had three kittens! They are SO cute!!!! The kittens have been hanging out on our side yard, and I love to watch them play. Sorry the picture isn't that good, but those little babies don't like to sit still at all.

4. We have a miniature rose bush out front that bloomed this week.

5. My little wildflowers I planted in the egg carton took off and had to be replanted in a bigger container. Can't wait for them to bloom!!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment