Friday, June 13, 2014

High Five for Friday

It's Friday! Time for another High Five for Friday. This week has gone by really quickly. Here are my top five picks for this week...



1. The camping trip Mike and I took earlier this week. We just had a really nice time! It was perfect.


2. I've been wanting to learn some of the flowers that grow at the state park and around town. Mike got this book for me. It's super awesome because it gives you a picture of the flower, the name, and then describes edible and medicinal uses. I love it.


3. Mike sent me an email earlier this week that just said, "You need this". I DO need this! Anyone who knows me knows how much I love some mac n cheese.

4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!!! Today is Mike's birthday. He has lots of presents to open that family has mailed to him and we are going out to dinner tonight to a restaurant we haven't tried yet. Can't wait!

5. I want to wish a Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there, but especially to my dad. I don't know what I would have done without my dad growing up. He's the BEST! Love you Dad!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment