Friday, June 6, 2014

Happy Friday!

High Five for Friday!!! It's Friday again. I had a very relaxing Wednesday and Thursday off from work this week and I'm back to it again today. However, this will be a quick week for me, as I took Monday and Tuesday off next week so Mike and I could go camping in celebration of his birthday which is next Friday. My top picks of this week are...

1. I started reading the sixth book of the Mortal Instruments book series. This is my fifth book of the summer so far and it's only the beginning of June!
2. Reorganized the bookshelf that's in our living/dining room area. It was getting a bit crazy with books and DVDs that we took out and just shoved back in. Now the books are organized by genre and alphabetized by author and all the DVDs are in alphabetical order. I love it.
3. I did a little crafting and made a little cover for my camera lenses.
4. My wildflower sprouts I posted about on Monday are doing awesome. They have grown quite a bit!
5. I baked an angel food cake yesterday and it is so yummy! I love eating it with strawberries.

Have a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment