Friday, June 20, 2014

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday to you all! I had a pretty great week this week. Below are five reason why...

1. Tuesday evening we had some friends over for homemade pizza. It was nice to chat and eat some yummy food.


2. Clipped this flower from our front yard!!!


3. Wednesday Mike and I went to the Trinidad History Museum. Very interesting.


4. We made a super delicious meal of steaks and stuffed potatoes.


5. I have been awaiting the release of Emily Ley's 2014-2015 collection. It launched on Monday and I ordered her new Home Base Binder. It should arrive today!

I wish you a every happy weekend and a happy anniversary to the best Mom and Dad a girl could ask for!!!

1 comment :

  1. I've never heard of Emily Ley, but I'm definitely going to have to check out their website! Just based on the picture you posted, it looks like they have stuff that I would like.

    Stopping by from Lauren's link up! Have a great weekend! :)
    leslyni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete