Friday, October 10, 2014

High Five for Friday

Hi, all! Hope you guys had a great week. This week seemed to go by pretty quickly for me. Here are the highlights of my week...

1. Last Saturday we went to La Veta's Oktoberfest. It reminded me of a way smaller version of the Mount Dora Craft Fair that I go to every year with my mom, aunts, and grandma. The Oktoberfest had lots of craft vendors for me to look at and a small car show set up that Mike could look at. Our friends Jim and Lindsay went with us and we all had a great time!

2. Have you guys smelled this Fall scent from Bath & Body Works?! It's my new favorite!!

3. We got the house decorated for Halloween!!

4. After this weekend the Summer season at the park is officially over, so this will be my last weekend working. The summer definitely went by fast, but I'm looking forward to Mike and I having weekends to do whatever we want again.

5. Only 42 days until Mike's mom is here!!! Can't wait to have some family around again.

This post is linked up with the Lauren Elizabeth. Have a fun filled weekend!!

No comments :

Post a Comment