Wednesday, October 15, 2014

TGIF & What I Wore Wednesday

Hi guys! I wanted to share an outfit I wore a couple weeks ago when Mike and I went to Pueblo for the day. This outfit is a mix of old and new. It was my first time wearing my new boots!!! I super love them and I'm glad I got them. I was a little worried they might be uncomfortable, but they are actually really comfortable. I've worn them for long periods of time during multiple outings now and they don't hurt at all. If any of you have known me for a while, you probably recognize this shirt. I've had it forever!!! I think maybe since high school? But, it's still in good shape, easy to wear, and I really enjoy it.




My class schedule this semester is only Monday through Wednesday, so since last weekend was my last one working at the state park it means Wednesdays are my Fridays. I officially have four day weekends. I know, I know, it's a hard job, but somebody's gotta do it! I'm looking forward to being productive and working on lots of projects! Hope you have a great rest of your week!

Linkup with Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.

No comments :

Post a Comment