Friday, November 7, 2014

Happy Friday!

This was a really great week! Not only was it my birthday, but I also felt pretty productive. I got a bunch of school work done and made it to yoga three times. Here are my top picks of the week...

1. We got the cats a cat bed. We assumed they would completely ignore it and I would end up returning it. Boy were we wrong! Halo absolutely loves it!!! Pantera, on the other hand, could care less. Halo sleeps in it ALL day!!

2. I got to Skype with my family while I opened my birthday presents. It made it seem like they weren't soooo far away! They even sang happy birthday to me while I blew out the candles on my cake...which brings me to this next picture!

3. Mike made this delicious turtle chocolate cake for me for my birthday. It turned out so good!! I was really impressed!!!

4. Honestly, I just thought this picture was super funny and wanted to include it. I was trying to send a picture of some of my presents to my friend Reina, but of course a cat had to get in the way! Halo looks so upset in this picture, it just made me laugh!! As you can see from the picture, I will soon be learning to can and make soap!

5. Mike's birthday present to me is a weekend trip to Denver!! I'm BEYOND excited! We will be visiting the Denver Botanical Gardens, enjoying some meals out, and doing some shopping. It will be so nice to get out of town and spend some quality time together! It's a super thoughtful gift and I will share more about it on Monday!

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment