Friday, July 26, 2013

High Five for Friday


I’m linking up with the Lauren Elizabeth blog for High Five for Friday. Every Friday she posts five of her favorite things that either happened during the week or that she is excited about doing during the coming weekend. This week I’ve joined in on the fun…

1.      Mike and I have been doing a detox diet this week, and I can’t wait for it to be over. It was harder than I thought it would be. More details next week.

2.      I got to spend time with my family last weekend, which is always really nice.

3.      My best friend, Silvia, and I FINALLY got to see each other last weekend too. It’s been way too long!

4.      This weekend, Mike and I will be at the beach with his family. We always have a blast together and I can’t wait!

5.      I finally took the plunge and launched this blog!!


In future High Five for Friday posts, I will include pictures. This week just snuck up on me. Have a great weekend!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment