Monday, July 22, 2013

Welcome!


Hello! Thank you for stopping by my little space. I’m excited to start this blog and share some ideas and hopefully learn some new things from you too! I’ve been a regular reader of a few blogs for about a year and half.  I just love them! So I’ve been wanting to give one a try myself, but it’s a little intimidating. However, I’ve decided to take the plunge (obviously), and I hope you will join me on this journey.

I love being creative and crafts are my FAVORITE!! I'm a true believer that hands are the best tool God gave us. I hope to have some DIY projects, recipes, and life stories to share with you all. Please check out my About Me section to learn more about me and feel free to leave comments!

1 comment :

  1. Hi Amy. I am a friend of your Momma-Lowe and know Mike. I wish you the best as you try to find your niche. I agree that working with your hands to create is one of the most satisfying activities one can do.

    ReplyDelete