Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Benefit Stay Flawless Primer Review


Awhile ago I started hearing about Benefit's Stay Flawless 15-Hour Primer and how great it was. So, of course, I decided to try it for myself. I have been using Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer for a long time and really like it. I think it's a great product! However, since it had been awhile since I used anything else, I decided it was time to switch things up a little. I'll warn you that the Benefit Stay Flawless primer is a bit on the expensive side (in my opinion). Lucky for me, I had some Birchbox points built up, so I cashed those in for the primer. One of the first things I like better about the Benefit primer as compared to the Bare Minerals primer is that I don't actually have to touch the product. With the Bare Minerals primer you have to squirt the product into your hand and then rub it onto your face, whereas the Benefit primer you just rub it directly onto your face. I realize this is only a minor detail, but it still saves me time in the morning when getting ready because I don't have to wash my hands after rubbing my face. The Benefit primer goes on with a tacky feeling (almost sticky, but not quite) and I apply my foundation right after. I use a powder foundation, but I don't see why this wouldn't also work great with liquid foundation. I haven't tested it yet to see if the primer lasts a full fifteen hours, but it definitely lasts all day! My Bare Minerals primer would last most of the day, but by the time I got home from work my foundation was fading. If you are in the market for a new primer I would most certainly recommend this one. I think I'll be using for a long time!

No comments :

Post a Comment