Friday, May 23, 2014

High Five for Friday

High Five for Friday peoples!! I feel a little strange doing these posts now. I'm usually so excited for Friday and looking forward to the weekend, but Fridays are now my Mondays. This week was a good one. Nothing too crazy or exciting happened, which was nice.

1. I got my hair cut. I needed a trim pretty badly, so I went to a local beauty shop and got my hair cut a little shorter and lots of layers put in. It feels much lighter and I think I'm really going to enjoy this cut for summer.

2. I actually wore shorts while running errands on Wednesday. What???!!



3. Wednesday night Mike and I had a little date night to a restaurant we hadn't tried yet. We were celebrating that we both got straight A's this semester at school and that we both had at least a week of work under our belts!

4. Thursday we had our first thunderstorm since moving to Colorado. It's seems like so long since I've heard thunder! It was nice just to sit and enjoy the storm. It even hailed quite a bit.




5. Signs of Spring are here and I think are finally here to stay. I took these pictures in our yard!


I want to wish a special congratulations to my friend Ariceli Flores who is graduating from the Navy bootcamp today. I'm so proud of you Celi and so thankful to be able to call you my friend. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

I hope you all have a safe and fun Memorial Day weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment