Monday, May 5, 2014

Summer Reading List



I have always been a big reader and love getting lost in a good book. However, sometimes life just seems too busy to actually sit down and finish a book. So I've made it one of my goals this summer to read more. Below is a list of eight books I hope to get through by the end of the summer. Let me know if you've read any of these and what you thought, or if you have any good book suggestions. Thanks!!



1. Dark Places: A Novel
By Gillian Flynn


2. Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail
By Cheryl Strayed


3. The Mortal Instruments: City of Heavenly Fire
By Cassandra Clare







4. A Year Without Make-Up
By Stephanie Yoder




5. 20-Something, 20-Everything: A Quarter-life Woman's Guide to Balance and Direction
By Christine Hassler


6. My First Summer in the Sierra
By John Muir


7. The Artisan Soul: Crafting Your Life into a Work of Art
By Erwin Raphael McManus


8. Serena: A Novel
By Ron Rash


No comments :

Post a Comment