Friday, December 12, 2014

Friday!

High Five for Friday everyone!!! It's Friday again and time to celebrate!!!

1. Mike and I went to a church last weekend that one of Mike's teachers suggested we try out. We really enjoyed it and will be going back again this Sunday. I believe we will become regulars there and we are both happy about that!

2. Both Mike and I finished another semester at Trinidad State Junior College. I'm pleased to announce we both got straight A's again!!! I've completed my time at school and now have an Associate of Arts in Business Administration to go along with my Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science and Policy...quite the combo! Mike is doing amazingly well in the gunsmithing program and has two more semesters to go. Time is flying by!

3. Last week a job offer sort of just landed in our laps. We weren't looking for a job, but one of Mike's teachers said he knew someone who was looking for a couple to do some cleaning work. We called her and got the job! Monday was our first day and we worked every night this week. The job is cleaning a bank nightly. It's nothing glamorous, but Mike and I can walk there from our house! The job is in the evenings, so it fits our schedule nicely and we'll be making some money!

4. Tuesday night Mike and I met up with some of his gunsmithing buddies for dinner. Two of them I already knew, but David I hadn't met before. David also brought his wife along too! It was a really nice relaxing evening and I always enjoy meeting other gunsmithing students and their families.

5. Only THREE days until Shane and Lindsey arrive in Colorado! Mike and I are getting REALLY excited to see our friends!!

Shane and Lindsey will be here for a week and then Mike and I will be flying home to Florida for two weeks, so this possibly might be my last post of the year. Don't worry though, I'll be back in the new year with lots of pictures from our adventures!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment