Friday, December 5, 2014

High Five for Friday

Hello! How has your week been? This was the last week of regular classes for Mike and I so we were both kind of busy finishing up end of the semester projects. This week's High Five for Friday is going to be a little countdown edition...

1. One day until Mike and I try our hand at CANNING! I got a bunch of canning stuff for my birthday so I'm excited to try it out!

2. Three days until Mike and I start our new JOB! We sort of stumbled upon a job. We start Monday, so we'll see how it goes. I'll give you more details later. If it works out it will be really good for us!

3. Five days left until this semester is officially OVER!

4. TEN days until Shane and Lindsey arrive in Colorado! Can't wait to see them!

5. Only 18 days until we fly home for CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

Have a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment