Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring Break Recap: Part One

Happy Monday everyone! My Mom, Dad, Cory, and Cody all came for a week long visit over Spring Break. I was beyond excited!!! We had quite a few adventures while they were here so I thought I'd share them. There are way too many pictures to put in one post, so I'm going to break it up over a couple of posts.

They arrived on Thursday afternoon and we just took it easy that night. They had to wake up at 3:00 a.m. that morning to make their 6 a.m. flight!

Friday we took a walk around town to show them Main Street and Commercial Street. It was a little cold that day, but not too bad.
Saturday we went and explored our local state park - Trinidad Lake State Park. We had a blast and Mike and I will definitely be going back again. I hope we can also explore some other Colorado state parks as well.




I'm going to stop here for now, but I'll be back tomorrow with more pictures!

No comments :

Post a Comment