Monday, March 31, 2014

New Hobby

Mike and I decided fishing might be a good hobby for us to do. I used to go fishing pretty often with my family, but its been a few years since the last time I've gone. So the other day Mike and I headed to Wal-Mart and picked out our fishing poles and all the necessary tackle. Then yesterday we got some sandwiches and went over to our local state park, Trinidad Lake State Park, to do some fishing. However, even though the temperature was quite nice (we had a high of 72 degrees yesterday), it ended up being the windiest day EVER! Nevertheless, we had a blast getting out of the house and trying out our new hobby. I think we are both excited to go again, perhaps on a less windy day.



 Lunch time
Definitely not used to views like this in Florida!

No comments :

Post a Comment