Friday, March 7, 2014

High Five for Friday!


Yay for the weekend! This week went by quickly, as usual, but was pretty busy. So I'm happy to have a couple days of down time. Here's my top five things of the week:

1. I have continued to stick with my exercise routine that I mentioned here for about a month now. I'm really proud of myself for not giving up, like I usually would have by now. Next, I know I need to work on eating better, but I'll take one step at a time.
2. Mike and I have a couple summer job prospects in the works. When we find out anything definite, you'll be the first to know! In the meantime, if you don't mind throwing a few prayers our way it would be much appreciated. Thanks!!
3. I'm making a homemade pizza tonight. You can probably expect pictures of it's deliciousness next week.
4. Mike and I are going to visit a gun museum tomorrow with the school's Gun Club. I'm excited to get out and explore a little, but it's supposed to snow tonight and be very cold tomorrow. I think the snow is pretty, but I could do without the cold.
5. Only SIX more days until my family arrives in Colorado. I'm a little excited, can ya tell?!

Happy Friday everyone! This is a link up with The Lauren Elizabeth.

No comments :

Post a Comment