Friday, February 14, 2014

High Five for Friday


Happy Valentine's Day!!! Another week has already gone by! Mike and I were saying earlier this week how quickly time is going lately. Here's the highlights of my week...

1. I started working on my first quilt this week. I haven't done very much so far, but it's still exciting and I hope to work on it more this weekend.

2. I've been watching the Olympics every night. I'm addicted!!!

3. I started a workout routine this week. In the past I haven't been very good at sticking with it, so I'm hoping this time I really will!

4. I made some strawberry chocolate chip cookies this week for Mike to take to his friends at school. They were pink for Valentine's Day :)

5. Mike and I are celebrating Valentine's Day at home this year. We're making Bang Bang Shrimp like they do at Bonefish! It's one of my favorites and I can't wait. We're also making a super cute dessert I found on Pinterest of a little heart shaped pie. The recipe calls for cherry filling, but we'ere going to make it with strawberries instead.

Have a great weekend!

This post is linked up with Lauren Elizabeth's High Five for Friday.

1 comment :

  1. Hi, I'm stopping by from the link up! :) I too have been watching the Olympics all week... I just can't look away, especially since it's every four years, I feel like I just need to watch. Those cookies look yummy, I will have to pin that recipe for future reference. I hope you have a great Valentine's Day!

    xo Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete