Friday, February 28, 2014

High Five for Friday!


It's another High Five for Friday!! This was a busy week of homework and studying. I had one test this week and I'll have another on Monday. I think Mike and I are finally settled in here and have a good routine going. Mike has made several friends in his gunsmithing program and I have enjoyed meeting them and getting to know them. I joined the gun club this week so I can do the club activities with Mike. Next weekend we're going to a gun museum. Here are the great things that happened this week:


1. Last week Mike and I went on a drive down a scenic highway. This is just a sneak peek, I'll have a full post next week with LOTS of pictures.

2. We received two packages on Monday!! One from my parents and one from Mike's parents. I LOVE getting those packages! It's a great reminder of home.


3. This happened! We got a harness and leach for Pantera in one of our care packages. He now enjoys going on daily walks and I enjoy it too!

4. I discovered a new website this week. Please tell me if I'm just way behind on this, but I had to share it with you. It's called Bourbon and Boots and looks similar to Etsy, but with way less vendors and a Southern twist. My favorites are this, this, and this.

5. Only 13 days until the Collins Crew arrives in Colorado!!!!!!! My mom, dad, and brothers will be visiting for a whole week in March. I CAN'T wait!!

I don't have a million hours of homework this weekend! I just want to relax, have some fun, and get my craft on!! Happy weekend everyone!


No comments :

Post a Comment