Wednesday, February 26, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday: Purple Plaid


Hello and happy Wednesday! Hope your week is going good so far! Today I'm linking up with the Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday. The weather has been pretty nice lately and I'm loving it, so I decided to venture outside to take these outfit photos. In the past, I've asked Mike to take the pictures for these outfit posts, but he was at school and I got a tripod for Christmas so I knew I could take them on my own. I just didn't want to look like a weirdo taking pictures of myself in the front yard. So I checked out front and didn't see anyone around. I took my tripod and camera outside and got everything all set up. It was a little windy that day so my hair kept going crazy in a bunch of the pictures, but I was in no rush and just took my time. After a little while I started getting that feeling I'm not alone. To my horror, I notice a neighbor lady across the street in her front yard watching me! Needless to say, I wrapped things up pretty quickly after that. Maybe next time I'll take pictures from the backyard!

This is a very comfortable outfit for going to school or running errands. It's casual, but still put together. The shirt is lightweight and perfect for the weather, which was in the 60s that day.


Shirt - American Eagle
Jeans - American Eagle Boot Cut
Boots - JCPenney
Earrings - Amy Lowe Designs

No comments :

Post a Comment