Monday, February 3, 2014

Pinterest Recipe Review: Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Sandwiches

Since Mike and I have moved, I've been trying out way more recipes than I did at home. Most of the recipes I've found on Pinterest. So I thought it might be fun to review a few of them to let you know what I think and also to share them so you can try them too!



A couple weeks ago I stumbled across this recipe for Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Sandwiches. I was interested in this recipe for a couple reasons. One being that it was mostly prepared in the crock pot. I hardly ever use the crock pot, but really would like to start using it more often. Another reason is I love anything chicken caesar!  The recipe directions were straight forward and easy to follow. Also, this recipe doesn't call for an overwhelming amount of ingredients and didn't do anything super complicated which was nice. The sandwiches turned out great and tasted wonderful. I will definitely be saving this recipe to make again!

Click here for the recipe!

No comments :

Post a Comment