Friday, January 31, 2014

High Five for Friday!

It's Friday again! This week has gone by really quickly. I had so many good things to choose from this week that I had to narrow it down.


1. Last weekend Mike and I had our first fire pit fire in our backyard. Mike made a delicious dinner cooked in a foil packet in the fire. It was relaxing and really fun!

2. We also had to "go into town" last weekend for a few things. So we made the hour and half drive into Pueblo, Colorado. I took some nice mountain pictures along the way. Mike got what he needed from Lowe's and I got to do some shopping at Joann's!!!

3. Monday we recieved our first care packages! We actually got two in one day! It's so nice to be reminded of home. Thank you Mom/Dad and April!!!!!

4. I made Strawberry Shortcake...yummy!!

5. I crocheted this super cute bow early this week and have been obsessed with making it in every color of yarn that I own (which is kind of a lot). I just think it's so adorable!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

P.S. Happy birthday weekend to the best mother-in-law a girl could ask for!! Love you lots!

Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday.

No comments :

Post a Comment