Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Currently Craving: Naked 3 Eye Shadow Palette


Urban Decay - Naked3

Let's take a minute to talk about the Urban Decay Naked eye shadow palettes. I think they are awesome. I own the Naked 1 palette and use it almost daily. The pigment is great and the shadows are long lasting (I do use eye shadow primer though). The Naked 1 & Naked 2 palettes have lots of neutrals that will work well with various skin tones. However, I feel like the first two Naked palettes are similar enough that I don't need to buy both. On the other hand, I am very interested in the new Naked 3 palette. This collection has rosy and purplish colors which I love! They also happen to complement brown eyes very nicely. Urban Decay has also done a nice job at packaging these bad boys. All the palettes come in containers that make storing and traveling super easy to do and gives you so many options. They do come at a steep price though, so I think I might be craving this eye shadow palette for awhile!
                                                         



No comments :

Post a Comment