Friday, January 10, 2014

Home Sweet Home



We have been in Colorado just over a week now. It’s been a bit of an adjustment period, but I think we’re settling in quite nicely. We left on New Year’s Eve and split the trip into three days. We arrived to our new home on the 2nd. I have to give a big thank you to Mike’s parents for helping us load up the moving van and to my parents who came with us on the three day journey and helped unload the van and get us set up! My parents flew home on the 5th, and it was really hard to see them go. Pretty much anything made me cry the entire following day. Since then things have only gotten better as Mike and I work to make this new place home. 

Below are some pictures of our trip here and the following couple of days. We were lucky/unlucky enough to get 6 ½ inches of snow the Saturday after we arrived. My mom was probably the most excited about it and loved going outside to play! I have taken lots of pictures of our new place and plan to show a new room each day next week. Hope you all have a great weekend!!


















2 comments :

  1. What a great family you have! And what an amazing experience! Im so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete