Friday, January 24, 2014

High Five for Friday


Happy Friday guys! I'm linking up with the Lauren Elizabeth today. We made it another week. Below is my list of goodness that helped me make it through...


1. I had time to work on a little crocheting last Sunday. I thought this square made quite a cute little hat for Halo (she didn't agree, but was a good sport).

2. I've been trying a lot of new recipes since we moved! This one was super yummy! It's a blueberry breakfast cake.

3. Halo and I had a little photo shoot. This is by far the best picture.

4. We had snow on Thursday! It's the second time it's snowed since we've moved here. I think it will still be an exciting event for Mike and I for a while. Also, can we just talk about how cool the house across the street is? I really love it!

5. I don't have a picture for this one because it hasn't happened yet. I'm looking forward to a relaxing and productive weekend! Hopefully Mike and I can watch a movie or two and just unwind, but I also have some homework (yuk!) and a couple craft project having been brewing in my mind.

Catch up with you all on Monday. I truly hope you all have an awesome weekend!!

P.S. I have a few shout outs!!

-This weekend is my father-in-law, Dave's, birthday. Happy birthday!!!! I hope you and Sherry have a blast celebrating!

-Also, to my JMI family, I hope this weekend's retreat is as much fun as last years. I really wish I could be there! Have some fun for me and  make sure to send some pictures!

-To all my friends going to Gasparilla this weekend, have so much fun but be safe too! I want to hear all about the festivities.

Much love!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment