Monday, January 13, 2014

Home Tour - Living Room

Happy Monday! Hope you all are having a great start to your week. Today was my first day back to school as a full time student. Many of you know I decided to go back to school for just seven classes to get an AA in business. I have four classes this semester, so it's going to be a bit of an adjustment from full time working adult to full time student again. Lucky for me, I love school!

I took a bunch of pictures of our new home! I decided to split the pictures up into different posts so that I wouldn't completely overwhelm you with a million pictures. If you are at all familiar with our previous apartment, our new home has a really similar layout. The downstairs has the living room, dining room, and kitchen; while the upstairs has two bedrooms and a bathroom. However, unlike our last apartment which had two full baths upstairs, our current one has one full bath upstairs and a half bath downstairs. Mike and both think the downstairs of this new home is larger than our last, but the upstairs is a bit smaller. Please come back throughout the week for more home tour posts. Without further ado our living room....


 I'm really enjoying all the natural light from the large downstairs windows.
 I'm not sure what year this house was built, but it has some super cute character features throughout. You'll see more as the week goes on.



 The map is a new addition, we just got it from Ikea. It helps fill up the room and makes it appear larger.




 Of course I had to add a couple cat pictures in there! For any of you that are curious, the cats have adjusted quite nicely! Pantera loves the colder weather and has been pretty active, while Halo has become super cuddly (I'm loving the cuddles!).

No comments :

Post a Comment