Friday, February 7, 2014

High Five for Friday - Weather Edition

Since Mike and I have moved to Colorado I haven't walked outside without a heavy jacket and gloves unless it's been 60 degrees or above. Needless to say, I usually appear a little over dressed compared to the native Coloradans. This week has been the coldest since we've moved. The natives have actually put jackets on and move quickly about campus to get of the cold! So I had to step it up a notch. This week has been long underwear, multiple layers, gloves, hats, etc. If it's for warmth, you name it, and I probably wore it this week. I'm glad it's Friday and I can wear pajamas, drink hot chocolate, and watch the Olympics this weekend!

Highlights of the Week:



1. Monday it snowed!

2. Tuesday it snowed!

3. Wednesday Mike and I wrote a happy birthday snow message to my G-pa!

4. It was 3 degrees at one o'clock in the afternoon...not okay!

5. Thursday morning when we woke up this is what my weather app told me. I don't know how we left the house.

Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday. Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments :

  1. I bet u r missing Florida right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure was! Sorry I didn't see your comment until today! I was planning on calling Uncle Mark today to wish him a happy birthday, but of course I broke my phone! I won't get a new one until Monday. Will you please give him a big hug for me? Love and miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete