Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Spring Break Recap: Part Two

I'm continuing my posts of our Spring Break recap. You can read the first post here!

Sunday, March 16th, was Mike and I's second wedding anniversary! We were thankful my family was here to celebrate with us and had a day full of fun.

The first thing we did was take Mom, Dad, and Cody on a scenic drive of Highway 12. You may remember me posting about it here. Mike and I thought it was a pretty enough drive that my family would enjoy it and that they did!


 As you can see, it was a little windy on the mountains that day!






 We were lucky enough to see some deer and elk on our drive!!

That afternoon we decided to try out our local bowling alley. It was like a miniature version of any bowling alley I have ever been to...it only had twelve lanes! We had an absolute blast and played two games.





For dinner, we had plans to eat at Mike and I's favorite Trinidad restaurant, Bella Luna, however after walking down the street to get there, we realized it was closed! Lots of restaurants and shops close early around here, especially on Sundays. So we just walked a little further down the block and went to another pizza place called Fabilis. It was a wonderful dinner full of laughter!
Thanks for checking in! Tomorrow I'll have pictures up of our trip to the zoo and a castle!!

No comments :

Post a Comment