Friday, September 5, 2014

High Five for Friday

Happy High Five for Friday everyone!!


1.
I have some herbs, spinach, and two kinds of lettuces growing! They are starting to look good.

2.

We have an apple tree in our back yard. This little guy is working on growing nice and big. Our neighbor says they aren't very good for eating and that squirrels usually get to them first anyways, but they still look pretty.

3.
These lovely flowers also popped up in the backyard. All the colors make me a happy girl!

4.
I painted my nails earlier this week. The color is a little lighter than I was expecting, but I still like it. I was trying to pick out something to get me the fall mood.

5.
Mike's mom has officially booked a flight to come and visit us in November. Let the countdown begin!! I could not be more excited for her to get here!!!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment