Friday, September 26, 2014

High Five for Friday!



It's Friday once again. The weeks seem to be going by pretty quickly! The weather here this week has been pretty warm, but the weatherman said this morning that after this weekend we will feel fall temps!

1. I made these apple pie cookies for Mike's class this week. They are not the quickest or easiest cookies to make, but they sure were delicious!!


2. Wednesday was the finale of Big Brother. The guy I wanted to win did, so I was pleased with the ending.
Big Brother 16 Finale
3. We got a sweet package from Mike's Aunt Connie on Thursday. It had a really nice note along with candy for Mike and these awesome kitchen towels for me!! Thanks Aunt Connie!!!!!!!


4. This afternoon Mike and I are going to the End of the Season Lunch at work. The summer season is offically coming to a close so we are having a little get together to say bye. This will be Mike's last weekend working, and I still have three more to go.

5. Mike and I are going on a little date night today. We're taking a drive up to the higher elevations to hopefully see some changing fall leaves!! Of course I will have my camera with me and I plan to share some pictures on Monday.

Have a great weekend!!

No comments :

Post a Comment