Thursday, September 18, 2014

My First Quilt: Finally Completed!



I started working on my very first quilting project soon after moving to Colorado, which now has been about nine months ago (time flies!). You can read my first two blog posts about it here and here. I never would have guessed it would take me this long to get it done, but I've really procrastinated on these final steps. Sewing the top quilt was the fun part of the project, actually doing the quilting part was really stressful! I was so scared of messing up! All I can say was that it was a really good learning experience. I now know a few things I'll do differently next time around. Overall, I'm really pleased with the outcome. It really looks like a quilt!





It might be a little too colorful for some, but that's what I really enjoy about it. All the colors make me smile when I see them! I had a wonderful time working on this project and already have ideas for more. You know I'll keep you updated!

No comments :

Post a Comment