Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My First Quilt: Update

I've been hard at work since posting about my quilting progress a few weeks ago. You can read that post here. I officially have the top quilt done! It has been a labor of love and I have enjoyed every minute of it so far. I will now move on to the scary part of actually quilting this beauty together. I'm a little nervous about it, but I plan to take it slow and attempt to make it as mistake free as possible.




This will be the backing of the quilt. I know, I know...it's super colorful. I was planning on just going with a solid color for the back, but as soon as I laid eyes on this fabric I just knew it had to be mine. So I'll just have the most colorful quilt in all the land, nothing wrong with that!
Hopefully my next update will be a completed quilt, and hopefully it won't take me five million years to get it done. Thanks for checking in!

No comments :

Post a Comment