Wednesday, April 9, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

Happy What I Wore Wednesday! I hope your week has been enjoyable! It has still been pretty cold here. In fact, I'm getting kind of tired of wearing long sleeves and boots. Today the weather finally warmed up a bit and I can imagine life without winter clothing. However, it will be short lived. By Sunday we'll have highs in the 40's again. So I'll enjoy it while I can!

These pictures were taken yesterday when it was still a bit chilly out. This has been one of my go-to outfits since moving to Colorado. The sweater is loose and comfortable, but I still feel stylish.


Mike got me this necklace for our anniversary this year. I just love it! It's one of those things that just goes with everything so I can wear it all the time.

I would also like to wish a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MUMA!!!! Wish we could be there to celebrate with you, but Mike and I are sending lots of love your way today!








No comments :

Post a Comment