Monday, April 14, 2014

Snow Day/ Where is Spring?

Well I had a different post planned for today, but the weather has taken center stage and I just had to share it with you. As I mentioned on Friday, the weather the later half of last week was just magical. I had the windows open, some candles lit, and I was feeling really rejuvenated and productive. Yesterday, that all disappeared. It was cold, windy, and started snowing in the afternoon. This is what we woke up to this morning...

I believe this is some of the heaviest snow fall we have seen since moving here. And it's APRIL!


 Poor Mike had to scrape all the snow off the car.
 Pantera and I watched the snow coming down this morning while drinking a warm cup of coffee.
Our neighbor has a beautiful flower growing in his front yard. I couldn't resist taking a picture on Saturday. Now the poor thing is covered in snow. I really hope it doesn't die! So Spring...I beg of you, please come back and stay permanently!!

No comments :

Post a Comment