Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Outfit Post

Happy Wednesday! We're already half way through the week, and it's going by quickly. I'm linking up with Pleated Poppy for another What I Wore Wednesday. I can't really explain how excited I was to finally get to wear this outfit. My mom and dad got me this white flowy shirt for Christmas, but it's just been too cold to wear it. I finally got the opportunity, so I wasn't going to let it pass me by. This top is so comfortable and really got me in a Spring mood.

I went a little crazy with the wrist accessories, but I've been wearing long sleeves so much that I haven't been wearing bracelets. It was nice to be able to wear some things I haven't been able to in a while.

Bonus Picture!! Pantera was in a modeling mood so I had to take a picture of him too :)
Hope you have a great week!!


No comments :

Post a Comment