Friday, April 11, 2014

High Five for Friday


We made it to Friday!! I'm linking up with the Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday. My top picks for this week are...

1. Getting a job at Trinidad Lake State Park! You can find me at the visitor center this summer. I can't wait to start!!

2. This book on planning a visit to Yellowstone arrived this week. We're starting to plan for our vacation next summer. Yahoo!!

3. I made this homemade "Milano" cookies this week for Mike's class following this recipe. These babies were a labor of love. They look forever and were somewhat intricate in constructing. However, I'm pretty darn happy with how they turned out.

4. It was actually warm enough to open the windows some this week. It's the first time that has happened since moving to Colorado. I loved it and the cats loved it!

5. We've been trying to make some low calorie meals for dinner and, for the most part, have all been pretty tasty. Including this meal we made Wednesday night. I found it on the Pillsbury website.

No comments :

Post a Comment