Monday, September 1, 2014

Hello Monday

I'm linking up with Lisa Leonard Designs for Hello Monday!

1. Hello to a brand new month! I can feel fall is on its way. It's been in the high forties here in the mornings, but warms up to the high eighties by the afternoon. Rumor around town is that it's going to be a rough winter. I'm looking forward to fall, but winter can hold off a bit!

2. Hello to slowing down a bit. Mike and I are starting our third week of school, and after this Labor Day weekend, things will start to wind down at work. We'll only be working weekends from now until the end of the season. While Mike will still be crazy busy with work and school, my schedule will start to open up a bit. I'm only taking three classes this semester, so I'm looking forward to having more free time and will hopefully start blogging regularly again.

3. Hello to this yummy pie I baked for Mike. He was elected Treasurer of the Trinidad State Junior College Gun Club last week and I was super excited for him!! His favorite pie is Razzleberry Pie from Marie Callenders, and I decided to try my hand at making a homemade version. I think it came out pretty good!

4. Hello pretty flowers Mike picked for me! We have tons of these beautiful sunflowers growing all over town and they definitely brightened up our home.

5. Hello USF victory on Saturday night. We might be 1,700 miles away, but we'll still support our bulls!!


Here's to having a great start to the week!

No comments :

Post a Comment