Thursday, September 19, 2013

Birchbox - September Edition


I still can't believe it's already September. This year is just flying by! As usual, I was super excited to find my Birchbox in the mail. It's a fun surprise to look forward to each month and September was no exception. Usually, there is one thing in each box that I'm really excited to use, and the other stuff is just fun to experiment with or give it a try. This month I will use absolutely EVERYTHING in the box. It's awesome.

 1. VOESH New York Lemon Pedicure Scrub - What girl doesn't love a good excuse for a foot rub? I can't wait to try out this scrub. It has a citrusy scent and will hydrate and soften my feet.

2. Ruffian Nail Lacquer in Fox Hunt - I've been thinking about what nail polish colors I would like to try for Fall, but hadn't really decided on any colors yet. This burnt orange color will be the perfect color to get me in the Fall spirit. Bring on those Pumpkin Spice Lattes!!

3. Mally Beauty Volumizing Mascara - I don't usually buy volumizing mascaras so I'm interested to see how this one differs from what I would normally purchase. Plus, it's perfect timing, because I'm running low on the mascara I'm currently using.

4. Serge Normant Meta Luxe Hair Spray - This stuff smells good!! I love getting hair spray in my Birchbox because it's always the perfect size to put in a travel bag. It's easy to grab and go when Mike and I head out for the weekend.

5. Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips - I was so confused when I first read the name of this product! Apparently, it was originally invented to help soothe nursing mothers, but then someone discovered that it also makes a pretty nice lip balm (wonder how they figured out that one?). It also works well on cracked cuticles and skin.

No comments :

Post a Comment