Thursday, September 12, 2013

BrideBlu Necklace

It was love at first site when I came across this necklace on BrideBlu's shop on Etsy. I have been a strictly silver jewelry wearer for a long time. However, lately I've been drawn to more gold pieces. So I've been trying to incorporate more gold into my everyday wear. When I found the necklace on BrideBlu's shop I knew it had to be mine. I love that the locket is tiny and comes on a delicate chain. Plus, that little surprise on the inside is just sooo cute!! Of course, I got mine done with the letter M for my husband Mike.


The information I've gathered from reading other blogs like LaurenConrad.com, is that it's okay to mix silver and gold nowadays. I've always thought that was a no-no. However, this is good news to me because I have a few silver pieces that I wear everyday (my wedding ring is silver, as well as a bracelet that I wear everyday). Now I can mix in gold without having to change up what I normally wear on a daily basis. Do you mix silver and gold jewelry together? What are some of your styling suggestions?

No comments :

Post a Comment