Monday, September 9, 2013

Happy Harvest

This weekend Mike and I did a little Fall cleaning (just like Spring cleaning, but in the Fall). It felt so good to get reorganized and get rid of things we don't need or use any more. I have been wanting to do this for a while, but this was the first weekend we had free to do it. We have a nice pile for Good Will and also had a trash bag of things for the dumpster. I would say the biggest difference is in our bathroom. I had way too much make-up and hair products that I hardly used anymore. Everything is neat and tidy now, which makes my heart happy.
Once we got done with that I got out all of our Fall decorations! I believe after September 1st it's perfectly acceptable to put out Fall decor. I can never wait until it's the actual first day of Fall, I love it too much! So I decided to share a few pictures of our Autumn decorations.


Once it gets to be October I have few more Halloween things to set out. So maybe I'll do another update then. Well our house is all clean and ready for Autumn, now we just need the weather to cooperate! Happy Monday everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment