Thursday, September 5, 2013

Book Review - Entwined in You

Below is my opinion of the book Entwined with You  by Sylvia Day. You can check out other books I've reviewed in the Book section of this blog.



This is the third book in the Crossfire Series (I have also reviewed the first two books, which you can find under the Book section). This book continues where the second one left off and is much the same as the others before it. I started this book in July, but didn’t actually finish it until the end of August because I went long periods of time without reading. The book just didn’t capture my attention all that much. Again, the plot line is interesting; we continue to learn more about the main characters' troubled pasts and how it affects their relationship presently. Of course there's a lot going on in the romance department, which again, I could do with less of. However, I realize that’s the nature of the novel. I caught myself skimming a lot through this book. I don’t usually do that, but like I said before, it was a lot of the same stuff. It seems every time, just when Eva and Gideon are finely going to be happily ever after some new problem/situation arises. Then, the book just ends abruptly. There’s going to be a fourth book in the series, but I honestly probably won’t read it. I don’t want to seem like these books are bad, because they aren’t. However, they aren’t a page turner either.

Stay tuned...the next book I'm reading is called The Paris Wife by Paula McLain.

No comments :

Post a Comment