Friday, September 20, 2013

High Five for Friday


It's Friday again!! This has been a long week at work, so I'm ready for the weekend! I'm linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday. Below are the top five things that I enjoyed from this week...

1. Monday was my friend Reina's birthday. We had cake at work and then had a spaghetti dinner later that night. So good!!!

2. Tuesday, Mike and I had dinner with our friends, Justin and Latoya, at Tijuana Flats. Yay for Taco Tuedaze...it's one of my most favorites things!

3. You may have noticed a few changes to the appearance of the blog. I'm SO excited about it and hopefully have a few more changes to go.

4. My favorite show of the summer has come to an end. Wednesday night was the finale of Big Brother. I wasn't too happy with the two finalist, so the ending was slightly disappointing, but oh well. I'll have to wait all the way until next summer for the show to come on again.

5. It's finally Friday and our weekend is packed! Tonight we are having dinner with friends, Saturday is my cousin's 16th birthday party, and then Sunday Mike, my mom, my dad, and myself are doing The Color Run in Orlando. Let's get this weekend started :)

I'll have an update on Monday with pictures from our weekend. Hope you all have something fun planned!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment