Friday, September 6, 2013

High Five for Friday

TGIF everyone!! I'm ready for the weekend! This week seemed sooo long, even though it was a short one thanks to Labor Day on Monday. I don't have any pictures for the post today...fail (I know). So let's get this party started...

1. Mike and I got to spend a little time with his grandparents this week. We all went out to dinner and it was lovely. Family time is always so special.

2. Mike and I also got to spend a little time with his dad! We went to a great hamburger joint named Full Bellies and had an great dinner. We shared an order of awesomeness called The Belly Buster. It has a tater tot base, with mac n cheese on top of that, then sour cream, and finally bacon bits and chives. Yummy!!

3. Tonight Mike and I plan to run a few errands and maybe catch a movie. I love impromptu date nights :)

4. After tonight, I don't really plan on leaving home the rest of weekend. I have so much I want to do around the house that I'm not sure I'll even get to it all. I really want to go through a bunch of our things and reorganize and maybe simplify a bit. It's something that's been on my mind a lot lately.

5. It's time to put out FALL DECORATIONS!!! I love decorating for Fall! I can't wait to put out little pumpkins and light Fall smelling candles...my favorite!!

Hope you have an amazing weekend!! I'm linking up with the Lauren Elizabeth blog.

No comments :

Post a Comment