Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Blogs I Like


I don’t even actually remember how I came across my first blog. I think I was on Pinterest and clicked on something interesting which lead me to a blog. From there I found another one and then another one, until I had a nice little collection of blogs I enjoy reading regularly. Blogs can connect you to other people who have similar interests, which is what I love about them. For me that’s reading about anything craft related, hair, make-up, cute pet stories, etc. After a while, you kind of feel like you know the person (at least that’s how it’s been for me). So today I thought I’d share a few blogs that I really love and have been a reader of for at least year.

1.      The Small Things Blog

This is the first blog that I started reading and it is still my favorite. Kate is the blogger behind this masterpiece and gives excellent hair tutorials, make-up advice, and I feel like she’s a genuine good person. Now she is also pregnant and super cute! Kate always has fresh content that’s interesting, as well as occasional FAQ videos on various topics that are very good. I learn a lot from this blog, which is probably why it’s my favorite.

2.      Gussy Sews

Gussy is another blogger that is really cute and is also a new mom. She has tons of life advice and business advice for those running a handmade business. Gussy makes really awesome totes, pouches, baby bags, etc. I love reading her shop updates and seeing how creative she is. Often times after I read her blog I feel very inspired and can’t wait to work on a project of my own.

3.      Lauren Elizabeth

Lauren is the sister to Kate from The SmallThings Blog, which is how I came across her blog. She is very fashionable and likes to do lots of outfit posts. I like this because it helps me know what’s in style and gives me ideas for my own wardrobe. Lauren also does occasional DIY projects, which, of course, I love! By the way, Lauren and Kate are fellow cat lovers, so if you love cats they both post silly stories and pictures of their cats.


The blogs listed below are all blogs that I have only recently started reading, but so far really enjoy.

               DelightedMomma
               RusticLiving
               Lulabelle
               Oh,Sweet Joy!

No comments :

Post a Comment